Thursday, April 23, 2009

a glowing rainbow!

I had to sort this order by color instead of style and size.
For obvious reasons. Just look at this family's order!
(see the whole rainbow on the superstar shirt blog).

They just arrived yesterday and will ship tomorrow to out-of-towners. Boxed & bagged!

I ordered 81 shirts, much more than I expected, so the price point dropped. Rather than refunding everyone 50c, we decided on this exciting innovation:

The superstar still shining shirts glow in the dark.

Really.
I know, totally mind-blowing. We tested last night and they are totally awesome, even if my glowing photos aren't (and thus not even included).

2 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

Ooooooh, those are GORGEOUS!

Tarrah said...

Were so excited to see your shirt! Hannah will love it:)