Monday, August 11, 2008

You Are My Sunshine

Marian's Uncle Paul was married on July 26, too soon after transplant for our little superstar to travel. She sent this video along with me to play during the nieces and nephews program for the wedding breakfast. She's wearing a lovely little flower girl dress my mom made and sent ahead of time so I could show off wedding-appropriate photos to great aunts :).



(yeah, impressive video skills. And I forgot that my sister isn't here to edit off the forgot-to-turn-off-the-camera end hosta shot. I will someday care enough to learn to do it myself)

4 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

OH.........MY...........GOSH!!! That is by far the cutest thing I have seen in ages!

nyjlm said...

We loved your song Marian!

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful party- all of your preparations look fabulous!

Chrissie Lou said...

thank you again and again!
i just put a link on my blog so EVERYONE could see what an adorable new niece I have.
:)

Mary Anne said...

So very, very precious. Sweetheart, I can't tell you how many times you've made my day!