Sunday, August 5, 2007

fashion designer

We had a wee family reunion while on vacation, and Marian's superstar drawing was chosen as the shirt design. We printed them via acme prints, which I highly recommend; good prices & stellar customer service. I know I was annoying w/ my questions...

Here's Marian's Uncle Justin sporting his. Plus a little raspberry juice from one of his twin boys, whom ADORED grandma's berry canes... Photo taken to show off Marian's new smile (dental student Justin helped her get rid of those super-loose top incisors).

2 comments:

cfm said...

Marian--I love the shirt you designed. I have recieved many compliments on it and think that fasion designer would be a great career option for you! xxo~aunt q

Audrey Annette said...

Aunt Camie's right- you should be a fasion designer!