Friday, August 17, 2007

My Scientist Experiments

This is what I did: I found an empty of one of my dressings packs and I took a ziploc bag and I filled the dressing pack full with water using a syringe and put the dressing pack in the ziploc then it soaked out into the ziploc bag. I learned that water stays in [the dressing package] for a minute and then it soaks out. The water stays in the ziploc bag for a long time. And then I made letters showing my experiment how it was. That's all for my experiment story!

3 comments:

*Abby* said...

cool experiment... and I love the picture! You truely are quite the artist!

goat said...

You're a brilliant girl, Miss Marian.

What have you got planned next?

Mindy said...

Oooh! I love it. You are so creative. I think you would make a great scientist when you grow up. Have you ever thought of that? Or an artist.