Wednesday, April 9, 2008

more crafts I did in the hospital

My friend Ella gave me some glow-in-the-dark fairies that I could have in the hospital and we made stuff for the glow-in-the-dark fairies. For the beading we use skinny wires to make different stuff and you put on tiny glass beads, and then you make it into something new! We made wands for them. We made a butterfly for them. We made a mama snake and a baby snake for them. I had a new IV so they put it up on my arm so could still use my hand and I liked how they did that. When I go back I'm not going to have an IV. I'm gonna have this tube connecting to my heart and out of my body there's going to be two tubes hanging out but the one that's connected to my heart is just one tube. And it's called a Broviac. And that will be nice because I will be able to use my hands for CRA-AFTS!!
I got some supplies from the TV lady. And I got instruction paper [construction!]. I got foamie stickers, I got Blendy markers. The play lady made a beach for me and I made a machine. And I made that bunny all by myself, with a tiny bit help. I will post the pictures about that later.
My IV was kind of hurting this day so I used my foot to hold the paper. And I have a tricky foot, you see! And the foot helped me cut. Bye bye! See you later!

And I have Vanderbilt scrubs on. I got my Vanderbilt scrubs from my dad 'cause he comed back from Vanderbilt. That's where I used to go to the hospital.

1 comment:

Snippety Gibbet said...

Wow, you got a lot of crafting done while you were in the hospital. I like the idea of the fairies. I've been snipping a lot of them lately.